Friday, March 05, 2004
I'M POSTING! LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING! POOOSTING! POSTING!
Last night we were watching 'Wild Things' and someone was like, "This movie was just written by a couple guys on a drunken weekend, wasn't it?"

So we decided that this weekend would be spent drunk writing a movie. Hopefully when it's all over I'll be able to read the script . . . If anyone has ideas, feel free to put a comment here or send me an email.

Unfortunately I also have to write a play and go to an opera. A FUCKING OPERA! Egh.

Anyone know where I could acquire a copy of FF VI for the ps? There've been a lot of overclocked remixes of FF VI music playing at my apartment lately and I'm jonesin for some thieving/tools-using/mimicking/throwing/sword-teching action. I'm gonna go find some espers.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com