Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Apartment ...
Aight, now this is just a possibility, I haven't checked on this yet. I thought I'd see if there is interest first.

My aunt Donna here in Des Moines has a couple of apartments that last I knew were not in use. One is in her basement, the other is the house next door. As I said I've not checked yet to see if she's interested in getting tenants in there but are you crazy blokes still apartment hunting or have you settled into ie. signed up for one already. The arrangement could be set up so that current residents could be in house and Tim could add on with the basement apartment later or some other manner of mixing, I really don't remember how many bedrooms the house had. If you think you might be interested I can contact her for numbers and expectations of tenants, not sure but I think her rates might be better than some of the fees around Des Moines.

This is a bit of a Dante/Faustian deal, I'll not reveal at this time what the cost will be but for me complicating my situation there may be some debt at later time plus my 10% of soul finders fee. I think there were also a couple of things that may have needed fixed on one of the properties but I can probably take care of that on a day off (just a plumbing fixture needed reset I think).

Comments? I'll check back later, this seemed to be fastest way to contact the interested parties. Apologies to those not involved in this dark bargain, I'll clear the line for other hijinx. Let me know if I should follow up this lead.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com