Thursday, April 08, 2004
Complaint Department
This is just a list of things that are pissing me off:

- People that will not accept that the Passion of the Christ is anti-Semitic. It is. No. Shut up.
- People that continue to sign the comments as other people. Yeah. Fuck you, Dave.
- Ryan. An all-around horrible, horrible person.
- Car maintenance. Fucking fluids and shit! Make a car that you don't need to take to people unless it crashes you asshelmets.
- Doing taxes. I get money back, but frankly I'd rather not have to file them even if it meant not getting any of it.
- The racist fucks at work. I hear someone tell me that we should just "nuke all them sand-niggers" one more fucking time, I might just pop a brain vein.
- Christian Conservatives. Kind of a given, I know. I can handle either/or. But the two together... Rrrgh.
- Dave's website design. It just sucks. Learn HTML, shitcock!
- Not going to sleep until 8am. *looks at clock* aw fuck!
- People that have a problem with me saying "fuck" a lot. Fuck you fuckers.
- Misogynist sexist fucks at work. I got to overhear two guys talking about their affairs during break today. ......goddammit.
- Ryan. I dunno, it just needs mentioned twice because he's such a jackass. I do apologize to everyone for letting him on the blog, but in my defense there's no way I could have known he'd be this bad.
- All you people that can't make links in your posts. It's not fucking rocket science!
- George W. Bush. You know, just like 70% of the rest of the world.
- Crowds of people. I can't hardly go to the grocery store in Chariton anymore without freaking out. There's too goddamn many of them.
- My landlord. BE IN YOUR OFFICE ONCE IN A WHILE YOU WHOREHOPPING JACKOFF.
- My loud neighbors. They all can eat shit and die. I want to sleeeeep.

I'm done channeling DavO for tonight. I'm going to go to sleep now.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com