Wednesday, April 28, 2004
DavO Gained a level! PRIV down! HP down! Job Class GONE! Lost ALL GIL!
I was orginally going to put this up as a comment to Novo's statement, but I feel its a worthy post.

Ive been doin too much thinking rescently and Novo's post makes me think even more about it. Ive been thinking of the last summer. Ye Olde Attik Apart'mente. Yeah Dave's Place. That was prolly the best damn time of my life. Why? I had a good job, I had my own lil world to control, a working cell phone, magazine subcriptions, a paid off and "working" car, but most importantly PRIVACY and good competition. Im growin less fond of living with 3 other people. I dont have any time to blair my music or be alone to draw or whatever I do in my alone time ( you sick fucks...i know what yer thinking... ) A good thing though is that everyone is into Smash Bros. Melee now, but even though they play it in any moment of free time they got, THEY STILL SUCK. No one here has the ability to beat me (cept on timed matches). But thats not as important as the privacy. I dont know. I like being alone, and I like to socailize. Alone time is nice cuz its a form of solitude with no other people disturbing you or interuptin one's thought plan. I miss that. I also miss the bitching ass hanging out I had at the apt. Kum and Go wasnt too horrible either now I think about it. Sure, I worked overnites, but it really wasnt too horrible of a job. It was evil, yes, but so are taxes. But even with taxes we get benefits from them too. Now that I have constant company and no job/money, I regret I didnt apreciate the past more.

My point? Be sure you all want to move in w/ each other. I really dont have a problem w/ Gert...but when he stayed in the apartment for the while w/ me I realized that I rather like to live alone. Even the last two months of the House were mostly controlled by Dave. Moving in with other friends is cool yes, but be sure you want to. Not to start trouble, but I know Tim had a prob w/ Andy's spreading of Gote Shit around their dorm ( I SAW THE PICUTRES!!! DONT LIE!!!) and look what happened to the Bil/Karl pad.....a five room apt was reduced down to one cuz of mounting trash & cans. Im not trying to downgrade others, but I honestly think its better for folks to live alone and not have to rely on others as far as domiciles. That shit's for married couples. Not sexy badass vampire hunting cryptozoologists with pirate and goth fetishes. Then again I dont speak for everyone...just my lil corner.

All of this is because today is the day the teddy bears have their picnic. Picnic...of human flesh!!!


BONUS QUOTE: Fuck every damn fleet involving ships of court and relation.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com