Saturday, April 24, 2004
I hate my job
What the hell is the point anymore?
I leave the country for one week and the whole place falls apart. Tonight, I was at work, doing the usual 5-close stretch that is my Friday night. Anyways, I write that to tell you about this.
We've hired a new delivery driver, and tonight was my first night working with him. (As I've been out of the country for over a week) He seems really nice, but is in the first few days of his employment.
So I get the trash out of the waitress station, grab a slice of pizza on my way out and start walking towards the dumpster to dispose of said trash, and I hear this comment:
'Hey baby, got fries to go with that shake?'
It was the delivery driver, who I believe is in his 40's.
And this gentlemen, is why I hate my job.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com