Monday, April 26, 2004
Jehovah Jirah! My Provider! He discriminates us mortals indifferently!
This was a wierd weekend in retrospect. Not unlike fucking cows, it was just plain wierd. I played the XBOX version of State of Emergency. A very homicidal game, SoE, in which you are killing just about every one and thing moving. Kinda funny that Microsoft got this game, being that Microsoft is a big corporation and controls everything and in SoE you fight against a corporation that controls everything. Hmmm...Anywho, the XBOX lets you save music onto it and play it as the music track for some games. I didnt know how to change it or fix it for a while, so for 2 days of about 3 hours of play I was shooting off people's heads with shotguns and blowing up cars to Norah Jones. (she wrote that song Tim entitled "Pizza Hut Driving Song When You Want to Slaughter Every Fucking Customer") I found out how to change it, luckily, so now I can mow down huge crowds of civilians with a minigun to Gay Bar.

As well, everyone should be aware they are saying a phrase wrong. " I could care less" is the one im talking about. If you could care less, it means you do care, but in context it should be said " I couldnt care less" meaning you have no registable care and caring for said noun would make it negative. So from now on, use the phrase as is exampled in this actual quote: " I couldn't care less about your damn hampster jetesoning church, you soul soliciting pig fucker Mormons!"

Finally, Im taking a class on After Effects next quarter. This is how they do Aqua Teen and Space Ghost and Sealab. So we are one step closer, my friends, to being immortalized by me. I will take only your idolic worship and possibly a few golden statues of me to be put over there somehow.

Oh oh oh...one more thing. Im on DeviantArt now. Suckers!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com