Friday, April 23, 2004
Jesus' Shoes
This is funny stuff

This is scary/crazy/interesting stuff


This weekend I'm planning on going to Cedar Falls. I should arrive at around five or six saturday evening. If Tim would like to let me know ahead of time whats happening, that would be sweet. I'm hoping to clean out my apartment and then visit/drink with everyone I've missed for the past four months.

I don't really have a whole lot to talk about. Work is lame, I've been reading a really good book called To be a Revolutionary, and I read way too many news websites for my own good (hence the links).

I will leave you with this quote from The Simpsons.

Marge: This will give us a good opportunity to buy church shoes.

Bart: Why do we need church shoes? Jesus wore sandals!

Homer: Well maybe if he had better arch support they wouldn't have caught him.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com