Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Funkier than thou
I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is goin on. All the ladies at work think I look like Paul Reiser and I want my long hair back.

I DO NOT LOOK LIKE FUCKING PAUL REISER!!!!!

And yeah, the Bush thing last night: Comical! Isn't it nice to know we have someone suffering from down syndrome running the country?

I swear, fucking pull everyone out of Iraq and just nuke the place. While you're at it, just fucking nuke the Chinese too. What the fuck, why not just nuke the French for fun while you're at it! "Vat iz diss? Ze Americans, zey haz sent uz ze fireworks?"

So...on a more sane note, I am the funkiest man alive. Oh, yes, its true. I know you're thinking, "No, he lies! There is no way he can be funkier than me!" Fuck you, I am the funkiest. There are none funkier. All who wish to be funky must pay homage to me. Bitch.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com