Thursday, April 29, 2004
hmm...
Jesus ACTION FIGURE!!!

Speaking of moving I have to pack up and go home soon. Then go out to Oregon. Theoretically anyway, they seem to be in no hurry to actually tell me whats going on there. I probably will call them next week if I don't hear anything else.

Buhaha. Yeah, I yet live. I got a shipment of electronic components today and so the toy rewiring is growing to a furious pace. Oh yes. And I must say, for being toys for 5-8 year old(or something like that) they can be damned amusing as intended, if only for a rather short period of time. I'll have to post some samples at some point or something. If anybody cares...

I really need to make a game, soon. That would be good. I think I would like to get a laptop at some point to help facilitate this. Expensive though. May sell organs...

P.S. If anybody remembers the ebay contest I entered I find out if I'm a finalist tuesday. I'll let you know...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com