Thursday, April 22, 2004
Their NES is now Gert's...by way of Josh's action.
I had a fun damn day today. First off, dont have any of my homework done and I cant skip the class cuz Im on the line of badness. Oh and it was sunny when i went to class (in shorts) then FREEZING RAIN when i got out. Whoohoo. Parking in Denver sucks and blows more than a Tiawanian Mule Show Marathon. I have to walk 3 blocks for free parking (CITY BLOCKS, not Albia blocks) so I got to walk in the damn freezing cold rain. Yay. I get home and get bombarded with OPP: Other People's Problems. I aint down with OPP. Yeah. You know me.

Bah. Enough bitching.

Im playing a badass game tomorrow called "FUGITIVE!" Here is how its played. There are officers, and there are fugitives. The fugitives have to get to the base. The Officers must catch the fugitives before they get to the base. Only one has to get to the base to win. The only problem is the base is 3 miles from where the fugitives are. They can only go on foot to the base. The officers, however, can use a car and tackle down the fugitive. Easy? No. Not in Denver. Its an insane game Ill explain in full after I play. Im goin to be the driver of one of the cars. Its goin to be a badass game cuz the fugitives are wanting to wear ninja outfits to even better the gameplay. Real life beats the shit out of them fandangoed video games where a lil yellow critter runs around a maze. And there are no Ghosts to haunt us.

Yay. As well, in my English Idiots class, I got in a group to correct each other's papers with a Lauren, a thin and hotter Katy Paxton, and Melanie Curtis lookalikes. And they were all giggly and goofy and slutty and talkin bout sex and snorkeling and Mario Kart-ing and and and..... Oh boy. The voices of Libido were goin to flip their shit at any moment.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com