Wednesday, May 05, 2004
I suffer from Chronic Dumbass Syndrome
Fuck. Does everyone remember where they were four years ago? There was the once every 4 millenia event of all the planets lining up for an hour. Novo, Shawk, Martin, and Karl were doing big kid things. Well...not really big kid things for Karl, cuz hes about the same age as the rest of us...minus Kelly, who was still legally considered a kid too....but ANYWAYS, five years ago was also Prom. Yes....prom. Tim went with Big Butt, Andy went with Big Slut, Ryan went with Something-Durogative-Ending-With-Ut, Kevin and (insert name), Wes and BoneBright, and Nick with the barely legal teen. Oh. And I went with Dances In Straight Jacket with Indian Ghosts. What the fuck was I thinking? I think I dont think. Its chronic, too, not thinging. Hell, Im up at 430 writing a god forsaken blog post...yet I went to prom with a 1/64th native american girl who prank called people and faked orgasms. I need to fucking think sometimes. Hard corely. Like tonite--I found a trail of quarters so I instinctively bought a Moutain Dew. Stupid me not thinking didnt THINK to check the time of past Midnite. D'oh. My point is Im fucking stupid and you all should beat some sence into me when I come back to Iowa. Poste Haste!

Oh... And Fuck McDonalds. They got rid of their $1 sammiches here in Denver. "I am loving it" perfectly annograms into "Ailing Vomit." Ail your vomit with my foot in your rectums, Jew Slayers.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com