Monday, May 03, 2004
Kicking your ass is my business. And my store is open for business...of kicking your ass. Yeah. Im cool.
Ugh. You all will be done with school within 2 weeks. Those attending I mean. Iwont be done for another damn month.

Which reminds me. Im like Napoleon when he was exiled to that island off of Italy. I have only little tidbits of news from my dying empire back in my native land. Apparently there is drama going on in France that I have no clue about the whole deal. My only hope of changing these things is to send letters back via messenger boys....but they get intercepted and imprisoned for helping me start a revolution. Although that happens, they become incredibly rich and badass underdog heroes and get the girl, get a kid, and kill their friend who betrayed them years ago.

Meaning? Blah. I cant fix problems w/ drama back home. Makes me sad :(

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com