Tuesday, May 04, 2004
nothings fair in love and war
I'm totally bummed out right now. A few weeks ago I saw Sarah McLachlan on Connan O'Brian. I think it was probably the first time I had ever actually seen her and of course I instantly fell in love. Anyway...I think it was Sarah McLachlan, I'm not really sure anymore. I remember seeing a cute, elfish brunette, holding a guitar that was nearly as big as she was. So, I decided to peruse some fan sites and I'm almost immediately affronted with images very unlike the cute girl I remember seeing. Sarah McLachlan is like 36 years old and she looks it!

Now I'm really hoping that it was some other artist that I saw on Conan and I was just confused. If it was I will hunt her down, kill...er...woo her, and marry her. yes....

In other news: War is bad. I read today that we are sending 47,000 more troops to Iraq. These are supposedly going to be 'replacement' troops, but I'm sceptical. Ever day we're hearing about more of our guys getting killed and new fighting sparking up in some city our reporters can't properly pronounce.

Perhaps I should be a journalist over there afterall, but freelance. That would be really cool.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com