Monday, May 03, 2004
Just a Pirate searching for booty!
Well, this has been kind of a crazy weekend. Crazy like a one-legged cow in a cheese factory!

I think you'll probably all be happy to know that I've pretty much decided against the Army thing. Fuck the Army, I didn't like them in the first place. Looking back, I have no clue what in the sam hell I was thinking about. Could you see me actually taking orders from some douchebag in a silly hat?!?! Not goan happin!!!

In liu of military service, I've decided to crank the job search into high gear. I think I've found jobs for me AND Tim. I hope...I'm not really sure. Thus far I've electronically applied for three jobs and I think I'm going to make some personal visits on Thrusday.

So I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately. I don't know if maybe I missed something while I was preoccupied, but what drama is Dave talking about? Did something happen down in Albialand that I missed?

Anyway. The Dread Pirate Dicks and I need somewhares to hide our booty once he moves down. I hate to pester Shawk, as I know hes not exactly pleased with me lately, but if there is any update....yah. Sorry bout that Morgan. Btw. Didn't mean to upset you. Just trying to be goofy :)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com