Wednesday, May 05, 2004
An important post relevant to nothing
Well, I just think that I may have bs'd my way to a decent grade on my fiction writing final. Funny story about that. I thought that it was actually Monday, as it was scheduled for Monday on both the original syllabus and the revised syllabus he had given us a few days earlier.
So, I skipped my first class (Bible as Lit) and studied my ass off for a few hours. Then I walked into class to find out that he had moved the final to Wednesday (today) So, I was rather pleased about that one.
Also, I recently watched Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo. And, have realized how novel the phrase ass punching is.
Just say ass punching out loud, and tell me that you don't chuckle!
All right...That's a poor excuse for a post, and I'm done now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com