Thursday, May 20, 2004
MAY 27TH AND 28TH
Oh, you didn't know?!? Yo' ass betta call somebody!

For those uninformed mofo's still wandering around, my b-day is May 27th. Kelly's b-day is May 28th. Did I hear the wisperings of a party somewhere in there? Why yes, I believe I did!

I've got ten free tickets for the funny bone that I would like to use on the 28th for the 10:00 show. Prior to that, I was thinking maybe some dinner at either Bennegins or the Olive Garden or some other snazzy joint like that.

We can go about this two ways! 1: We dig a pit, throw everyone in, and the eight who leave alive can come with me and Kelly to the funny bone. 2: Anyone whos interested can post comments on this post. Actually, if there are more than ten of us wanting to go, we might be able to make arrangements for the extra folks. We could cross that bridge if we came to it.

Also, if anyone wants to hit the bizzos on the evening of the 27th, I'll be kickin' it at Paddy's or Mickey's or some other Irish-ish place.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com