Monday, May 17, 2004
Earth Guys are Easy
Speaking of people sounding sexy over the phone. I get very confused over here. I will get a call, some questions will be asked, and then she says, "I will stopped by later on today.". When she arrives and says, "I was the one that you spoke to on the phone.". I almost said "No, that couldn't have been you, the person sounded sweet and clean." But hey I guess that's what makes phone sex popular. Now I don't even want to think what those phone sex people look like now. (shudder)

No offense Ryan, but does the above statement make any sense to anyone else? I spent a solid five minutes reading and rereading this, trying in vain to figure out what the hell it means. Finally, I decided that Ryan has been taking hallucinogenic drugs and is being followed by imaginary strippers from outer space. Its like the movie "Earth Girls are Easy", only switch the genders of the characters.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com