Monday, May 17, 2004
Warning: Contents Under Pressure. Contains No Important Information
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck-ety, Fuck.

With that being said, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you fine people about my new job, and how much it sucks.
I am a gas station clerk now. I took a job that Dave had and that made him the way he is. Just in case you’re wondering, I have lost my fucking mind.
I did discover something about myself and a bigger mindset on life from my 3 weeks being employed at this forsaken death hole of complete mind numbing insanity.
I have found that ominous power makes you do stupid shit, just to make yourself laugh. In the 3 weeks I have worked there, I have discovered that I am quite possibly the most intelligent being in the vacumless space surrounding the gas station that I call my workplace. Granted 99% of the customers are truck drivers and farmers, but you would think that some human of some intelligence would venture in occasionally. This is not the case, however.
Think about how it would feel if the world were run by dogs, and your the only human. You can communicate, but its on a much LOWER level. That's kinda what its like talking to these fucking morons. I imagine if there was a God, and he/she was around us, this would be how he/she would feel. I find myself so completely bored most of the time, I do random stupid shit to entertain myself.

Examples

- In the cooler (place where we stock the pop/drinkage) randomly put the wrong kind of drink in a spot other then where it goes in hopes of some dumb fuck grabbing it, and buying without looking at it.

- Not wash my hands after using the bathroom, and then making pizza's for fucks./don’t eat the pizza I make, just so you guys know./

- Responding to dumb questions with even dumber answers. At night, they ask "Are you open?" with me standing behind the register, looking at them through the open doors with a big bright neon sign hanging in the window proclaiming OPEN and I respond "Nope. Sorry."

- Screw up pizza/sub orders on purpose. Then blame your co-workers for the mistake.

- Wait till the customer starts walking toward the door to turn on the gas pumps.

- I.D. a 90 year old person, but not the 16 year old behind them.

These are just a few things I do to amuse my god-like self at this hell hole.

I dont think I am gonna make it at this job. I will prolly be fired or quit in a sort time.
Or maybe this IS how the 'real world' is, in which case, I'll just put the barrel in my mouth now and save time. I just needed to rant about this for a bit.


On a much lighter note, I wish I was fucking dead now.

Thats all I got.

Blah.


(over look any fuck ups in grammar or spelling. Its 12:30am and I am really tired.)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com