Sunday, June 27, 2004
24 hrs of Jimmy Jack's Grabass!
Andy and I had a blast last nite at House o' Bricks. They had a badass band called Screaming Monkey Boner who took old game music and put lyrics to it. It was quite badass. The only problem is that I think Andy & I were abducted by aliens cuz we cant remember a damn thing that happened last nite. I sorta remember little flashes of grey humanoids dragging me thru a hallway and some sort of bright, blinding light. As for andy, he complained of his ass hurting. I had no part in that im sure.

So today we forced ryan to pay for us to go to a Nerdery Comic Convention. Im glad i didnt have to pay to go in there cuz it blew ass. Nothing of interest but we all 3 won door prizes and such. So it was almost like Ryan bought 3 random pieces of crap for five bucks a pop. There was this excellent indy comic called Arsenic Illusion or something. Its about this voodoo guy who has an army of zombie fetuses. The boogy man was in it too. It was very much like JTHM and FLCL threw up in a bag and then manifested life that bred into a comic book.

So anywho, girls. Stupid. Mostly all the time. Anyone around tonite? Nope. If so Ill be at the Agertment.

Boogey Man: I killed your dad! Oooooooo!
Boy: Which one?
Boogey Man: ...oh shut up.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com