Thursday, June 17, 2004
They want this to happen so the survivors are easier to control.
Fucking hell to everything. We had a fire alarm that interrupted our game of Halo. Then I see the perps. Then we all get yelled at for stupid shit. Then I saw Lynn puke in the hall..then the idiots down the hall ask if i saw anything. Its all fucking stupid.

So yes. I want to have a "good ol reservoir time" to celebrate the 5 yr. passing of the old situation. Ony there are whiney bitch problems:

1) Permit to use the reservoir. It could be done at Rafbun (sic) or Ranchero de Amish. No biggie.
2) Michelle. I was hopin that it could be like the "core" collective. You follow? like the guys...not so much gert cuz he wasnt in our group at the time either and not so much other girls. I dont know..Im a whiney bitch about like remembering the original thing. And not too many other guests. Im just afraid that she'll like destroy the male atmosphere and all our women bashing and shit that usually happens when men build fire and drink booze. Biggie.
3) Meteors. They destroyed tims car and now they want to destroy us. Huge Fucking Biggie.

I dont know. Im a whiney bitch is what I'm kind of saying. So when I get back lets hammer out a plan? that would be a good idea. Im out

11:53mountain time Yeah. Im off to turn in stuff..then Im done. Ill be leaving within 2 hours or so. Ill be safe driving back. And if I die...sorry? Yall be waitin for me!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com