Thursday, June 24, 2004
Argh
Insomnia is a horrible, horrible thing.
Anyways, since its 6:45 am, I'm not sure what to do with myself. No one in my house is awake, and nothing is available to do. Because most people are asleep.
The tuna burgers sound most interesting Andy, but very odd. Where the hell did you find a recipie for those??? I bet those would be fantastic with fresh tuna, but in Iowa, thats impossible to find, as the tuna demand is not large.
Wes, are you still alive? And how is Oregon? I hope everything is okay.
Well, next weekend is the 4th of July, and though its still early, does anyone have plans? I believe I asked for the night off. So, if anyone would be interested in getting together for a 4th of July thing that doesn't involve in Gert destroying public property, just post or comment I guess. It would be nice to have a get-to-gether, but if not, thats all good too I suppose. The last time I saw most of you, I was delivering your pizza and had about 3 seconds to talk. Alas.
Yeah, I don't know. I may go back to bed, its damn early. And this is a poor excuse for a post. I got nothin.
To all a good day. :)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com