Monday, June 07, 2004
To be an intern...
Well interning out here is pretty cool. I have this whole non-disclosure agreement (NDA) thing going on though so I never know how much I can say. And thus my relative silence, not that I'm neccesarily that talkative to begin with. Anyway, one thing I was working on was just released to the public, so I can talk about it. But none of you care, so I won't. But I will leave a link to pics of it so you can at least look at it, here.

Yes, and as I type this it occurs to me that I never asked Bil permission to use part of the portrait he did of me as my pic on GarageGames. For that I apologize, it sort of didn't occur to me until just now that it could be a problem. Bil, let me know and I can remove it. Other than that I have been assured that working on cool stuff is what is to occur, always soon though, and not so much now. I'm still sorta finding my place though so its somewhat understandable.

Yesterday I finished reading The Zombie Survival Guide as recommended to me by Bil. It was quite amusing. Then I read through my spankin new copy of the final Transmetropolitan, which was even more amusing. No offense to the zombies, but Transmet is one of my favorite reads. It cuts to the bone.

Right, well I was trying to do some web based work to make money from my college job, but judging from the length of this post I'm sure you can all figure out about how well thats working. I think perhaps I will instead endeavor to work on the redesign of the geemus website so it will actually look good. Which reminds me, I may have to redo or at least touch up the logo yet again. Opinions would be handy, the logo is up on http://www.geemus.com. The edges are a little rough, I'll fix that. The color and lighting probably need adjusted too. Basically what I'm trying to say is I know its far from perfection so feel free to form and express honest opinions. I'd expect as much of you regardless.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com