Friday, August 27, 2004
Changes...
Well then. My year has started out interesting. I've been averaging about 10 hours of work per day since I've been back (even not including classes which started today). Which is fine, but makes me a bit tired. Theoretically it will leave me with money in a month though.

Still debating whether or not to return to Grinnell next semester. I could, and in some ways it seems beneficial. But at least at present financial doesn't fit on the list. We shall see. I need to plan out what I'm going to do both ways and figure out which one is more worth it.

Devin broke up with me. I expected it in some ways considering how the summer went. I think I'm mostly ok with it though. I understand her decision. Roughly speaking she didn't see us in the same place post graduation (which could be as early as next semester for both of us). I mostly saw us together, but had doubts so I understand where she was coming from. Anyway, I guess she figured it would be easier to just get it over with while we were still kinda distant and whatnot from 3 months apart. Kinda sucks, but understanding the decision I feel pretty reasonable about it. A bit sad still, and a bit unsure, but I'm pretty sure I'll be alright after a bit longer to get used to it.

Also, so you don't shit your respective breeches next time I see you. I got a bit of a hair cut. Maybe I'll steal a digicam and get a pic. Its interesting, and I'm not quite used to it either. Been thinking about it for a while, but I at least thought that Devin liked the long stuff so I was holding on to it. Sans that push I figured maybe it was time for a change.

Right, well good luck at the follies and whatnot. We should arrange a get together some weekend. Like I said, not too bummed about the whole thing. At the same time though I feel like it would be nice to just hang out with all you crazy bastards for a while. Plus I left some stuff at home I want. But arrangements can be made later, now for the sleeping so I can head in for more happy fun work at 8am.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com