Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Youre all employed by Herbert Hoover, and you KILLED Jesus, too!
Woah. Ok, Follies seems to be coming together. So I wanted to be a drunken Hobo King for one nite, and Ryan to be Hairy Kairry. Sadly, neither will be able to make it. But Im happy that its all come together with my slight influence and constant belittling of Deeks.

Lets see. I played guy friend for people last nite. I seem to find this problem a lot, but Im very happy to help. I think its cuz Im turning into an old bitter pervert with a chrome dome, white flowing beard, missing and teech and the occupation for the training of young warriors in return for lady magazines and panty shots ( Nyah heh heh heh! ) and this sorta ancient art of Shimhe shimhe-huh. I lost where I was goin with that. But yeah.

Ill be returning Thursday evening/friday morning. This will allow me to be back in the afternoon and allow me to sorta work on something instead of gettin on stage, droppin trough, and laying a Cleveland Steamer on the stage. oooooo. Sweet weet revenge.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com