Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Make checks payable to "Tim's Rancho de la buttlove"
Follies, follies, follies.... What time will the practice be Wednesday night? I'm hoping to make it, but I wasn't sure about the time. It seems like we were always showing up around nine or ten the last couple of years. I would prefer this were the case agian this year.

For anyone who wasn't there last Sunday night, there's gonna be an ass-kickin' good time planned for Saturday night after the cutain closes on this year's show. I'm plannin on opening up my basement for the first time in ages so that we can play some linked-up Halo and maybe sip on a few cocktails.

So far as attending, there is an open invitation. However, get in touch with me ahead of time if you want to spend the night. There will likely be a lot of people and limited space.

Also, Johnny Buttsex (cricket) and Mrs. Buttsex might be coming. Which I find very exciting.


UPDATE: Holy sweet drunken ninja jesus! You guys have GOT to check out Sexual Moments in Video Game History

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com