Monday, September 27, 2004
Flogging Dave's backside
Flogging Molly is playing in Kansas City on the 12th of October. That is a Tuesday night--which is bad because I'll have to work the next day. I've been toying with the idea of taking the 13th off of work and just driving down. The drive back would suck a lot, but I'd really like to see this band.

The show starts at seven and their website says that they will go on stage at around 10, so that should mean I would get to see about an hour of Flogging Molly and then enjoy a four hour trip back to Des Moines. I would--hopefully--get to bed by 4:30. So there is no way I could do this and then make it to work at 8:30 Wednesday morning.

Right nowI don't think I'll be able to do it. I only have 75 hours of pto left for the year and I plan to take a chunk out of that when Halo 2 is released. I also don't really feel like making a trip like that alone.

On the other hand, if anyone else would want to make that trip with me, I might still consider going.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com