Friday, September 24, 2004
Y halo thar, buttsekz? lolz
Somebody tell Amish this joke, he'll love it:

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

I don't have anything else happening right now. Although I did promise someone I'd try moving to Australia next year. We'll see how that one works out. Eh, let's see, what else. The job still sucks, but it's better than it was. Starting to get bored with spending hours killing rabbits and beetles in FFXI, and right when the payment comes due.... Meh, I'll keep playing. For now.

It may be boring and rote, but at least I can say I'm not playing Fable.

Oh, and apparently we all need to go see Shaun of the Dead. Immediately. I'm down with that idea.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com