Tuesday, September 21, 2004
The Undead Presidents
Dave and I sometimes do hard rock covers on love songs. This involves cupping your hands over your mouth and shouting in a low voice (EVERYTHING I DO--BITCH!--I DO IT FOR YOOOOOU!) . Think Slipknot doing Celine Dion.

Well, with Rommy's creative help, the next level of our musical careers is not evident. Picture a black stage before a screaming, writhing throng of fans. Then lights come up and the Undead Presidents come out, dressed as, of course, presidents. I will be lincoln, chase is jefferson, andy nixon, etc. We then go through our drum- and scream-heavy renditions on pop and love songs. Bucketfulls of organs are slung into the crowd. Live kittens are shot from my stovepipe hat. Giant green plastic balls full of midgets are tossed through the crowd.



0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com