Tuesday, September 07, 2004
You bizznatches
Hmm...It seems that I am the one who regularly posts on here now. Its sorta sad that some folk don't have the time to even write a quip about how much life sucks or how much everyone sucks or how much someone's mother sucked.....I feel like I keep the boat afloat. Not so cool. And not to toot my horn.

I tried to put a file from a computer in the lab here in the dorms onto my computer, then onto another computer in the same lab. Why? PC1 had my pirate file. PC1 is overrun by girl who has to scan 800 pics by tomorrow. So it sounds easy: Place file from PC1 onto HAL (my computer) then from HAL place file onto PC2. Simple? No. My computer says its not compatible with file sharing...yet I share/steal roms from other people in the building. So apparenlty the network here at the dorms is on a separate system then the computers in the lab...or something. A fat kid form Des Moines explained it to me when I was enraged. So I can LOOK at my files from the lab, but I cant SHARE my files from the lab...yet my friends can take files from me, as I with them. Just not in the lab. Fuckered up? Yes. Understood? No. I just ranted like a diabetic (???) so Ill shut up. Fucking computers...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com