Wednesday, September 01, 2004
!!! xis xis xis tsoP
I have the devil's post! Devil man! Post 666! The mark of the beasty!!! NOOOO!!! Im so lucky. I 1/2 expected Wllm to snatch this one. But Whos the Luckiest Fuck around?! Oh .... its Davers!!!! Snarf.

My roommate TOm is a fucking crybaby douche. Ok, so, lets say you like a girl. She tried to like you, but she realized you ...well...sucked. So she wanted to JUST be friends with you ( this is supposed to be for the guys mind you ) but because you cant succumb to failure, you become a crybaby emo dickwad, and every time she comes to talk to your sexy hobo king roomie (me), you act like a fucking 12 yr old and run to your room and blare shitty SHITTY punk music to spite her, and for teh rest of the nite youre Grumpy McGrumperton. If this is you, GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELF because honestly youre pissin me off. Ugh. And have I tried to tell him? Yes. He fucking gets even moreso emo and fucking stupid, then he starts moping and expecting pity. I used to expect pity, but comeon. Thats all I had goin for me at one point was pity. He fucking needs a boot in his fucking jaw AND his crotch. Ugh!!!!

Hail Satan.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com