Wednesday, September 01, 2004
How I Became a Cannibal.....or......The Strange Taste of Garrett's Thumbs
For the information of all you hungry people out there, I've got a big ass cheese pizza in the oven. Mmm, you can almost smell that savory melting cheese mixing with the just-spicy-enough aroma of the sauce. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Wes: Amish and I are talking about going to Grinnell Friday night. But we're sort of missing the key element in that plan, which would be knowledge of what your plans are, if you want us to, etc. So let us know. Bitch.

Here's something I really wish we could try.


I'm writing a zombie story. I anticipated it to be sub-par, cookie-cutter scifi, but surprisingly it has become the best thing I've ever written. Maybe I just love the undead too much.

Last night Garrett made chicken and noodles and cookies. I know that most of you are already doubled over in pain at the mere thought, but surprisingly he was a pretty good cook. A little disturbing, though, every time he'd scream in pain while cutting up the chicken. I just tried not to look at my plate too much.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com