Wednesday, September 01, 2004
What? I just count the money? I don't get to spend it?
Ok So Dave's a follower of the Dark One now. Tim's enjoying human flesh as long as noodles are involved and Bil's just angry as normal. I totally agree Bil they want a fortune to fix my car too. So it starts funny. I can live with that. Anyways just thought I would get on here and rant since I haven't in a while. The Follies was very entertaining. Good work to all involved. Work sucks as usual and now I have more responsibility. They got me working in the office now. I hate it!! I don't seem to be much good at it either. I'm sure thats no surprise to anybody. Anyways I'm half asleep and have to go to "Satan's Butthole" tomorrow. You people know it as Pamida.

Talk to you later.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com