Monday, November 01, 2004
Like a yard sale threw up in here.
Well. Halloween was fucking interesting. The blog is a year old this month. Remember last month about this time? It was all about Tim's and my websites (gote's fatal attempt too...) but yeah. A year ago Kelly, Novo, and myself were too damned tired to get up to UNI for an equally bad party that Tim got lynchmobbed for (britt....what a whiny bitch).

So. Yeah. Saturday there was this HUGE house party I went to. Fucking hell. I about died. There was an overabundance of cat girls, angel girls, and bad school girl costumes. Tim woulda died too cuz there were plenty of nurse outfits as well. I attempted to go Capt. Party on everyone...but eveyrone just took me as a damn snowboarder. Oh well. Im rounding up pics for my website of it (like 4 or so assailants took pictures like...mad skills and shit.). Yeah, sorry monki for bringing out the mad skills phrase.

But the ACTUAL day of halloween was interesting. I had a $15 gift card at Target and almost bought a Mario/Luigi/Bob-omb shirt....but I need groceries over clothing. And about 2 hrs after shopping, it started snowing. We have about 18 inches of the stuff now. And guess who had to drive girls back home across the uncleared slushy roads?! Me.

"OLD MAN WINTER--I FUCKING HOPE YOU GET CANCER OF THE BOWELS AND DIE UNHAPPY & ALONE...pig fucker." is all I got to say about that.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com