Monday, November 15, 2004
Wheres the fun if a few "precious" lives arent lost?
I officially hate existance. Right this moment, all the midterm projects are being shown in my Lighting/Material class. Because the Greater Power hates me, I lost mine the day it was due and couldnt find the fucknut teacher to get an extention and a copy of our mid term room (we had to texture&add shit to it). I fucking hate it. This school is stupid too. They expect us to be well versed in 3dmax after 2 quarters and be able to pump out Shrek 2/Incredibles stuff by our 6th quarter. Fuck that. Im still stumbling through this damn program. . . Its like this for all you non 3dsm users: You have a phone book. Now, find the exact number for someone who speaks polish, drives a motorcycle, AND can break a $20. Oh, and this phonebook is for the New York area, and your in a dark room...thats laced with broken glass...and Prince is blaring at about 398 decibles (sic).

Point is...Im pissed off about "our expectations" here at this infernal donkey show of a school. This place isnt even a fricking college. Its registered as an institute. Not a higher learning place. Ill spend $120k for absolutely nothing. Im seriously going to find 3 Goddess statues, turn the world to Ruin, and fricking build a monument to destruction. And contrary to whatever Ryan's mom told him, Im not coming home for thanxgiving. Existance seems fit to make my car a gas guzzler and to keep my wallet empty. :( I blame Mormons. Fucking Mormons.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com