Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Bleah
Hopefully everyone had a good Christmas, and is looking foreward to whatever they are doing for New Year's Eve. I thought I would run a quick update on what's going on in my world. Finals went well, and I ended up with a couple of A's, a B and a C for my final grades. I came home, but found out that my dad had a heart attack, and he's not doing very well now, so after the first trip to the IA Heart Center, we're making another one on the 12th to actually see what is wrong with him. I'm back in town, slinging and serving pizzas to Albia's finest for about another week. In about 30 min, I have a job interview at the Pipac Centre in Cedar Falls, so hopefully I gain employment there, if not, I'm completely ska-rewed.
In other news, the van died (or the land-barge as Tim called it) and is on its way to becomming scrap, which is fine because I've got my truck for now. However, that may be getting sold.
I guess that's about it for me, I should get on out for this interview business, and I will let you guys know how that pans out. Anyways, I hope that I get to see you guys before we all go back to our regularly scheduled programs. I should be in Albia for about another week.
Adios for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com