Monday, December 27, 2004
Unworkable Labtop
Wowzers. Xmas brought Tim, Andy, Scrote, Kevin, and Derrek (Gert's new name) as well as Molly Ammons over to Gote's Dungeon to do what we always do down there. And I got some sorta virus too....where is the good Dr. Deathcamp when I need him to disperce of tri-coloured pills into a jar for me to be cured?

Also: Wllm, you goin to be around for New Years? How bout this thursday? I would like to retrieve that CD i gave to you. The one w/ See-Ess. Tim Bitch needs it for mac, and my buccaneer of software wants me to trade off cds before he gives me another version.

For all of you wonderin: Ill be around till the 6th of January. I head back to Denver on the 7th. Anytime between now and then? Its on. Like Donkey Kong.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com