Thursday, December 16, 2004
No wonder he smoked a pound of weed.
I cant take it anymore! *spasms in chair*

(in a very calm voice) I want to hunt down every human and kill them all. Why? With all my talent and all my skills, I cant make one fucking picture of a fucking museum/library to save my fucking life. Ive spent the last 4 days TOILING over this fucking thing and it is WAY shitty. Hopefully, my teacher will see that Im way fucking stressed about a bazillion other things and that I did fucking try. Im pretty sure hes not going to flunk me..but still. I havent really turned anything in color to him since my speak easy. I just...ugh. hate it all. Writer's block is my newest fiend. Its as though my brain is saying "Multiple Perspective Drawings? (thats more than one vanishing point and horizon lines for you non artistic fuck-fucks) Ill draw a picture of a house and a sun and grass and my dog, Pepper. Whoohoo! Im so fucking creative! Dont destroy me w/ alcohol!" Im close to jabbing a pair of scissors through my ear to just avoid any more fucking bullshit this quarter has brung (broughten?)

As well, the higher ups here at the school decided that they need to install fire alarms on the doors here. What does this mean? When anyone uses a fire exit for a regular exit, I hear a fucking high pitch beep that wont stop till I enter a seven digit code. yes.Not a 3 digit. not a 4 digit. FUCKING SEVEN DIGITS. WHY THE FUCK. Im seriously going to lose my mind if this thing keeps going off.

I get to work all next week for a whopping 45 hr pay period. Good? Mayhaps. I dont really fucking know if im going home for christmas at this pace. Its cuz Im miserably broke. Miserably because I have no cash until January 1st because they want me to start being paid NEXT YEAR so they can avoid tax shit. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

And I wonder why a year ago I was super fucking stessed out. I think that if I ever become a billionaire genius, Im going to crash the Moon into the earth JUST FOR SPITE.

btw: if you havent done so yet my new deviantart stuff. The Zozo stuff.

Damn.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com