Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Whats with these homies dissin' my girl?
Hhokay. So. I am for sure coming home now on Thursday evening. Ill be back in town just in time to ruin it for you all. Yes, goatsie and kells were suppose to keep it a secret, but I spose I already did my surprise return once this year. Fudge it.

Anywho, Im clocking 60 hours this pay period.That should be overtime. OVER TIME by 20 hours. WHOO HOO. Big benjamins my way like ...in a few weeks.

A little of a side note here. Last nite i went lookin thru my room for a pencil and passed over my letter section. Having jack squat to do, I decided to read them all. I think you all could do this (minus Kenny--squids dont have opposable thumbs to even consider writing letters) in one way or another. Letters are as little narratives in the documentary of your lives. It is reminiscent of the Frontier Voyage series on PBS when a pioneer read:

May 12 Tuesday
Amish's grandmother is quite boxom. She is almost certainly upon hand when I need my butter churned, if you understand my subtext, dearest cousin. Oh, how I yearn to be within the sweet smelling air of the sea and return to the chumline, chiefy.
Jezebelle Lee, 1834

I need something constructive to do while I sit on my ass and get paid $7.50 every sixty minutes.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com