Thursday, December 16, 2004
Eat some bananas, then.
In case you're tempted to find out what the Jones Soda holiday pack tastes like, let me say this: even being the huge drunk I am, in the past two years I've never come as close to vomiting as I was when I took a swig of Green Bean Casserole Soda . . . unless it was after I downed half a shot of Fruit Cake. This was at Heather's Jones Soda party, so I was peer-pressured into drinking those two, and the cranberry sauce. But there was no way I'd be trying the mashed potatoes, or turkey & gravy. Goathead will have to post reviews of those.

One of the cars I'm considering is an old Honda Accord . . . just like Nick's original car! Yay for almost dying, several times, and being blamed for it.

The other car is a grand am with bad tires. It's $750 less than the Accord. Opinions?


0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com