Monday, December 06, 2004
That and This
Hoooo. I was fucking drunk as hell saturday nite/sunday morning. I was still drunk sunday noon. Lets say that Ive had an interesting weekend then.

I start my job Wednesday at 6am. I basically will usher people to where they need to be and see everyone go to work. Woohoo. I get paid $7.50 an hour and its tax free cuz its work-study. Whoofrickinhooo.

And now for the coup de gras: a woman. This would be that Melissa girl ive mentioned earlier. The problem is that apparently I didnt/havent been picking up signs. Like she apparently glaired at me tonite a lot and when i did look at her she smiled and stuff. Im like...grrr. I wont talk about this anymore. the textbooks are saying go for it cuz itll work, but textbooks lie. As well, I fear Im usin the blog to showcase my boring and sometimes sad life like a journal for an EXTREME emo kid. Fuck.

Oh. Im making Zozo in 3dmax. Ill show you all when I am done. As well, Im drawin a badass ice palace...possibly ninjas on a semi too. All in due time

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com