Thursday, December 09, 2004
FEEDEESE NAV EE DAD!
Hoop de fucking la tee damn dah. Let me first start off by saying I heart my new job. Yeah. The GF situation? Im a fricking uninitiative dorkass. I did, however, spend a good amount of time w/ said girl, but like DaveO from 5 yrs ago. I think however that Im going to for sure have a lil talky this weekend. This whole situation is comparable to a box of pineapples coming to life and pelting you with petrol-filled balloons from a flying bobsled--not so much an everyday occurence. Ill just make some sorta button thing (she likes buttons...scary?) and try to be all suave' bout it. Fuck you. Im trying!

Lets see. Oh. Went xmas light photographin last nite. Well more or less I drove, other people took pictures. Then I returned to work on a colored picture to find out our computer lab's security was compromised and EVERYTHING was wiped off the computers. EVERYTHING. EVERY FUCKING THING. So Im w/o a project. I have the pencil drawing. I fear for the safety of my Zozo picture. Its like hackers that go to our school or are rivals of it want to fuck every good natured kid out of their projects. Its so stupid to be a hacker who does shit like this. What does it do? Nothing at all. It proves youre an anal cuntwad who has nothing better to do then get attention by destroying people in the most stressful and assrapingly way. Fuck you hackers. Much like Lucas, you prolly have no real reason to live but to give others a horrible time.

As well, I read the old blog posts the other day and realized that I have an anger problem. I dont get angry enough. I need to be more piss and moany in real life. I think that would cut down on the bullshit i have to vaginally vomit to you all here on text. Ok we coulda done w/o that.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com