Monday, November 22, 2004
This is sickening, you sound like chapters from a self help booklet!
Boo doo ah doo ah. I have to say things are wierd. I hung out w/ my neighbor girl Melissa Friday and Sat night (both under intoximacation) and friggin EVERYONE thinks that we're doin stuff now. WTF. Not that Im ...against.... said situations. I just hate fucking gossiping gausomers. Thats all.

Hmm. What else. Oh. Im stuck here for Turkey Day. The best fucking thing to happen to me since...well...last post. Blah. Do me a favor everyone: fricking play Double Dash if yall get together. And when someone humps a rail just think of me saying "No Bowser! No! Dont do that!" or some shit.

Remember a year ago? We were all huddling for warmpth in my extra sexy badass apartment. Now it is tainted...by the dusty extrement of Gert. Ooooh... sounds sorta Hobbit-ish.

"Then oneday Timbo
Was asked to go
On a big adventure to Dave's Old abode
To help some winos get back their apt
That was stolen by a fatass in the days of co-old!"



... I got nothing. Oh. If youre a girl and you juggle 7 guys around: you have a fucking problem.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com