Thursday, December 30, 2004
Someone please arrest me, I shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets.
Has everyone seen the commercial Hardee's has out featuring an attractive woman cramming her craw full of straws? If not, here's a link. Check it out, this woman puts Tim and his mouthful of cookies to shame!

I think Tim needs to try to raise the bar on her. Go for a whole box of straws, Tim! You need to learn to unhinge your jaw. That would really optimize your straw-cramming ability. Without the unhinging ability, I think the corners of your lips might start to rip against the force of all those straws.

I can't find the link now, but did everyone see where there were few, if any, animals dead in India? It appears that the animals knew the tsunami was coming, somehow. Very wierd.

It also seems somewhat ironic to me. All the animals are running away from danger while the humans are the ones who stare at the wave like a herd of deer in the path of one giant headlight.

Very tragic.

Party at Cricket's Friday night. If anyone has a net, I've got some poorly drawn plans detailing how we can capture Billy Bob and force him to join us in our drunken escapades. I think it'll go off without a hitch, provided we have a net. With a net, Bil will be helpless against us.

...I hope he isn't reading this.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com