Wednesday, April 06, 2005
And my computer...no longer churped...or hummed. Or buzzed. Or locked up.
My life is fucking peachy. Not only am I barred from classes and expected to shit out the Golden Egg of Hath-eroth, but now I'm convinced God hates me. Why does He hate you, Dave? is a reasonable question you may be asking. I'll tell you why.

Crashetron 250 is dead.

Dead. Quite dead. I cant system restore. I cant reboot it. Its just dead. It shows the Gateway screen...and thats it. I hit tab, and it shows that theres a keyboard. Then it sits there. I left the room and came back an hour later (a usual habit) only to see that the computer had only found the keyboard and was the exact phase it was in earlier. I turned it off. I turned it back on. Same story. This computer is fucked. More then Amish's grandma. Its like the whole male popuation of China took its turn at raping the same underage Lithuanian girl, videotaped all of it, dubbed over Bing Crosby's "White Chirstmas," put it in a box, had some sweaty Mongul poop in the box, and then e-mailed it directly into my computer. And then, some huge black prison guy came into my dorm, sodomized the USB port, and then shanked it with his prison knife. The non-inuendo knife. Yes...that fucked.

What does this mean? All of my RPG Maker stuff is gone. All the FOES sprite comics are gone. All of the lost Reservoir pictures are lost forever. The only remaining copy of Jimmy with a lightsaber is gone. 37,493 beautiful naked women are gone. The donkey show??? Gone. And the poor hampster that ran for five years to make the damn piece of machinery is now quite dead, besides being unemployed.

Five damn years. Sheeeeeiiit. I only can hope for May to get here soon so I may get the better computer from Hobbiton. Until then, I will try to post when I have the chance to.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com