Friday, April 08, 2005
The Uncreditable Hulk
I have had a shitty week. To solve this, I purchased a bottle of Grey Goose. If I drunkenly call any of you...to quote Nick "YA'LL BEEN WARNED!!!"

Have any of you played that new fandangled Legos Star Wars yet? I would assume McRebound and Martin have snagged it up since any shiny or novelty game that is shat out they snag up. Its actually pretty cool, despite its novelty. Theres a shit ton of characters to unlock and play through. Its just sooooo cute to see the Legos people blow shit up. The best part is that you can tear the fuck out of the young Anakin (sic) with lightsabers. Sadly he reforms...only to be destroyed again in a mist of bones and blood. Not really...but it still is slightly satisfying. But definately I recommend this game, just to play as Quite-Gone Gin and to slice up Jar-Jar and young Anakin (sic). Just go play it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com