Thursday, July 21, 2005
...It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.
My dream last night was pretty odd. That's saying something for me.

I was at a party in the country. Back home, so I knew were I was. I meet a girl during the course of the night, and we get to talking. We decided to leave and talk a walk along the gravel road.

We don't get very far when we see cops heading towards the place we'd been at. We weren't far, and people were now fleeing the place on foot and in car. So the two of us are now running to beat this situation. We're running down a hill, there's another girl halfway behind us back up the incline and a car just cresting the hill. I look back forward and I can just barely see a small car with it's headlamps off. I dodge over to the side of the road, pulling/coaxing the girl I'm with behind me, still escaping, but taking up as little of the road as possible.

The little car passes and I manage to see Santa Claus driving. Even in the dream I couldn't believe it. Keep running though, find another farmhouse up the opposite hill. We figure we can hide out there, but as we're getting there we hear a scream and cars skidding on gravel.

We go to the farmhouse, I know the people who live there. I could show you where this is in RL. The people there let us in, we catch our breath. Someone else frantically gets to the place asking to use the phone. Call 911. He was just in an accident with Santa. (Though all the raiding cops have already called for it.) Soon the farm is a hive of people from the party, cops, and paramedics, all huddled around this bloody form. They had the girl on a plastic stretcher, impromtu neck brace and tracheal tube. The girl I was with couldn't watch. I stared as the paramedics hauled her to the ambulance. They weren't in any rush.

The cops afterwards wanted to know what happened. I offered what I knew, the girl or the car coming behind her had seen Santa's car, in the crash she had gotten crushed by both cars... They dismissed what I said since I hadn't actually seen it, only heard from the driver.

Not sure what happened to the driver after that, or the girl I was with...

Oh, but they did arrested Santa.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com