Sunday, July 31, 2005
More then whales, less then Mormons
Okay. Rant time. I think most of you all know me pretty well. You should also all know my biggest pet peeve: PDAs. Not Personal Data Assistants, I had one of them but Zoltan stole it from me. Im talkin bout makin out in public. Now take it, its ok to give a lil peck to someone in public, but 37 in 5 minutes? For fucks sake, lad. Im workin at the desk and theres a couple people playin games down here. Naturally, one guy's gf shows up. And smack, a couple words, smack, a couple words, smack, smack, words, smack, words, smack, words, silence, smack, smack, words, smack. You get my point? Im sure you all remember the parties where Id get all depressed/moody cuz you all were off with your female parts. AND I HATED IT. Im sure Ive said this before. Tis 1/2 the reason why hangin out with the Smiths is a hassle. Yes, the Smiths not the Romingers. Ugh! I can prolly say hating PDAs is like hating rich people cuz they have money and I dont. The point of this is that you dont have to OVERLY fucking show you love someone by making out with them in public. For fucks sake indeed.

Mascerade party. Mediocre. Reunion? I remember calling...and not getting very clear answers just a bunch of phone passes. DETAILS cuz I missed out.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com