Saturday, July 23, 2005
You win for now...bastards...
Alright Monki, I'm going to have to stop defending Valve. They just went out and did something hellishly evil. Not only did they redesign their website with a link that makes you think that you can get DoD Source now but they have settled on a new distributor after climbing out from under Vivendi. They went to freaking EA. Bastards. Glad I already own the product cause that makes me sick.

Oh for any that are concerned I retrieved Bil. He looked a little peeked but once he feasted on a passing child he perked up at once. I guess that Austrailian zombification leaves you a bit hungry. So anyhow.

Hmm new query ,fire off a characters you feel sorry for based on things they witness but can't effect.

Mines Horatio from Hamlet. He watches the whole thing go down and maybe one of a tiny handful of people left standing in the room full of bodies when Fortinbras stomps in to say hah I'm taking the place, wtf are all these dead people doing here. Yeah that'll be fun to explain. Second place to Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet or was it Mercutio...damn I'm getting rusty on Shakespeare which ever one that doesn't get run through in the early bits. Bah I'm out.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com