Thursday, September 08, 2005
My god...
Okay, so...

Last night I found myself in pre-wwII era. I was in a desert country that was being "helped" by the germans. Think Rommel and his Afrika Corps. Anyway, I was a guest at an emperor's palace, he was pretty unhappy about what was happening, and it was likely he'd be "retiring" soon. Yet when he'd meet with me he seemed to have an endless joy, of life and of people. He gave me a talisman on my last evening, as he gave everyone in my travel group a token. As we left that evening, we ended up at a party. The bar started to fill with german troops and begin getting rowdy. At some point they start harassing and arresting my travel group. Fights break out. I try to sneak away. I pick up a gun and head for the back door. I get there at the same time a soldier finally finds me.

I'm dead.

That's when an english kid and his father, both in pith helmets storm the back door with rifles and save me.

more on the dream as events warrent.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com