Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Old Spice. Its not just Britt's spaztic dog anymore
Adventures in Banking continues! I got an overdraft because $27 in Pay-at-the-Pumpland constitutes $50 for a business week. This made my account stand at -$0.16 for 24 hours...applying the good old ass pounding $27 overdraft fee and $7 a day charge. WHooo hoo! I love paying the fat fucks at the bank!

I obtained a copy of the entire Sims series (not Sims 2 luckily) and suprising enough...CRASHETRON RUNS THEM ALL! It...just takes 5 minutes to load everything...BUT IT WORKS!!!

Nat Desu Con (pronounced Nau-diss-con) is goin to happen in a couple weeks. Mau? You going? I am goin to check out my cosplaying female counterparts and cry miserably at the thin cat girls prancing around *suggestive sound*. You should come a long too! Or at least...visit Denver.


And that is where babies come from.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com